Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pam's Home - Saturday 9/20/08

Give Praise. Pam is home and well on her way to recovery. There is still a lot of pain and she is moving kind of slow, but at least she is home. Thank you again to all who have been praying for us and wishing the very best for us. The doctors say she can take a shower later today. That is something that she is looking forward. Sponge baths will only take you so far. Continue to lift her up to the Father as her body heals and also pray that the biopsy reports will come in negative to any other cancer. I will try and keep you posted as things progress.

In His Grip,
Chuck

6 comments:

dottie said...

God is so good! I am sure you are happy to be home and that first shower is the best! If there is anything I can do please feel free to call me anytime.
Take it slow and get lots of rest.

God bless,
Dottie West

Unknown said...

Hi Chuck - I'm sure Pam is glad to be home. It is impossible to rest in the hospital. I will be glad to arrange for several meals for the two of you next week, unless you would prefer not to. Let me know. You are both continually in our prayers.
Ann

SHOLLY said...

So happy to hear all of the latest reports! Chuck if ya'll need anything, give a holler! We love you. GOD BLESS, Charlene & Billy

dottie said...

Thinking about you and hoping that you are feeling stronger each day.

If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to call.

God's blessings..... Dottie

Unknown said...

We love you soo much!!

dottie said...

Pam,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Everything will be fine and I will be walking for you tomorrow in the Race for the Cure.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you through this. I am a good listener if you need to talk.
God is with you and we are all praying for you daily. You WILL get past all of this. One day at a time.

Dottie